11th December 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of announcement of BSc forms for AMU, Jamia, Allahabad University

i want to ask when is the bsc forms availaible for amu , jamia ,allahbad university,ewing christian in allahbad

29th January 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of announcement of BSc forms for AMU, Jamia, Allahabad University

Please tell me when forms of bsc available for amu
30th March 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of announcement of BSc forms for AMU, Jamia, Allahabad University

what is the last date for applying in allahabad university for B.Sc.?
1st April 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

last date of bsc form allahabad
28th April 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of form of bsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?