13th December 2012, 09:29 AM
aslam mahima

What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university

what are the eligibility criteria for MBA program 2012 in calicut university of an OBC student?. how much marks scored in UG?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the better course for me to join after completion of BE in ECE with 86% of marks?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in BITS Mesra MBA program/
  3. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  5. Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?
  6. How to apply for M.Com in Calicut University? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  8. Names of the colleges in Ernakulam District under Calicut University to apply for PG program?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for WASE program?
  10. Status of students who have passed from blacklisted universities?
  11. Can I do Ph.D after completing B.Com? I am pursuing B.Com
  12. Institutions under Calicut university which offers M.Phil in Clinical Psychology course? Eligibility criteria and duration of M.Phil course?
  13. What is the value of MBA CPOP Program?
  14. Which are the MBA colleges under Calicut University? What is the fee structure of MBA in Calicut University?
  15. How to get admission in BITS Mesra MBA program?
  16. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA? -- [New]
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  18. Eligibility to get scholarship through Indian Embassy for MBA program?
31st December 2012, 02:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university

Graduates in any stream can apply for MBA. Degree must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission is offered on the basis of Calicut University Management Aptitude Test, GD and interview. Selected candidates can pursue the course by paying Rs.18,000/- per semester as fees. Further details can be collected from the web portal of Calicut University.
28th October 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university

which are low cost MBA colleges in Calicut university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?