17th March 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?

i have done my MA in history now thinking to do B ed in history
can you please tell me wat is its procedure.can you please tell me about its fees and how to give the entrance exam?

23rd March 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?

I have passed M.A. from N.I.O.S. with 52% marks in ancient history. I want to do B.ED. distance course in Bengali from any recognized university in kolkata.I want to know the names & the contact details of those universities.
23rd March 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?

I have passed M.A. from N.I.O.S. with 52% marks in ancient history. I want to do B.ED. distance course in Bengali from any recognized university in kolkata.I want to know the names & the contact details of those universities.
23rd March 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

23rd March 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

28th July 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done my NTT and NPTT two year course, can i ask you that now i can got government job otherwise i should go for M.A. (in history in hindi medium).

or both courses are (NTT and NPTT and M.A.) are equivalent.
15th September 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can I do M.A(History) after completion of my B.ed(Science.English)????????

Regards,
28th May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.A.punjabi from H.P. NOW What i should do tell me?
27th July 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.A. from kota univ.. with 57% marks , B.ED from rajasthan un. with 70%and "O"LEVEL IN computer from doeacc

i want to job in private field please advice to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?