13th December 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Where to download GRE question papers?

I want to download previous GRE question papers...can u tell me where do i get them? & how to download them?....help me plz...

14th December 2012, 10:10 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where to download GRE question papers?

Hello,
First of all it is a very good decision that you have taken. GRE score will help you make it in some good abroad university for master degree or research level studies. But what more you need with this is a TOEFL score. Mostly either TOEFL or IELTS scores are granted for any international candidates. This score will prove that you know English well and sufficient for continuing your education in abroad universities. These scores as you pass out will be directly sent for your VISA. Remember that you have to get F1 VISA to study in abroad universities. Now I will give you a web page where from you can download a set of practice question papers for your GRE comprehensions and comparison and problems for your own practice. The web page is http://aglasem.com/higherstudies/?p=292. Here you will get an option called click to download to download the papers.
2nd March 2015, 11:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to download GRE question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to download previous GRE question papers...can u tell me where do i get them? & how to download them?....help me plz...
Below are the attachments of GRE question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 1.pdf(168.5 KB, 174 views)
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 2.pdf(122.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 3.pdf(124.5 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 4.pdf(203.4 KB, 108 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?