13th December 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I do BSc through correspondence?

...CAN I DO B.Sc by correspondence...could u please give me the details for the same

14th December 2012, 08:46 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I do BSc through correspondence?

Hello,
Yes you can do correspondence B.Sc. and that too will be good in IGNOU. In IGNOU you have no age bar. You just have to be a higher secondary degree holder and you will be eligible for the B.Sc. course. So you can log onto www.ignou.ac.in. Here in the admission forms section, you will get the forms for different courses.In whichever subject you want you can take up the admissions. If you are from Kolkata then the IGNOU study center number for you would be (033) 2281 0964. You have the core science group that you can choose for B.Sc. which are Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics. The entire course will be available within around Rs.7,000. The course's normal duration is 3 years. If you have some pending backlogs then you have to clear that within a maximum of another 3 years. So check for the admission forms in the website or call in the office for admission.
14th December 2012, 02:31 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How can I do BSc through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
...CAN I DO B.Sc by correspondence...could u please give me the details for the same
Dear,

Due to some adverse reasons or work people prefer correspondence courses so that they should continue their education without any problem.

Universities that offer BSc through correspondence are:
  1. IGNOU
  2. Andhra University
  3. University of Kerala, Institute of Distance Education
  4. Osmania University

For taking admission in BSc through distance learning you must have passed 12th with any stream.Every institute have its own criteria of marks they require to give admission.For admission these institutes conduct entrance tests twice in a year and you can appear for it according to your convinience.

Best of luck!
15th October 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed 4semester of bsc. Having major subject botanty now desire to have correspandance in fifth and sixth same please give me tail for same
13th November 2015, 01:50 AM
lachhia1
Junior Member+

Yes. B.Sc course is being offered in Correspondence mode by many universities. But there is certain eligibility that you need to met to join this course.

Eligibility criteria :
-Students should already complete 12th standard.
-Maths is compulsory in 12th standard if the student want to join Computer Science in B.Sc
-No upper age limit is there.

There are many universities for Correspondence in each and every state.

Hence, pick a university from your state and get the application form.

Duly fill it and attach respective study documents like mark sheets and submit back in the university. Pay the prescribed fees as decided by the college.

You would be informed once the classes will start.
9th April 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 4semester of bsc having chemistry botany & zoology as major subjects can I complete 5 & 6 sem by doing correspondance
12th April 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I finished diploma in civil engineering and now I want to do B.sc( IT) in correspondence..
Is it possible to do??? Please suggest me some ideas
2nd June 2018, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc fisrst year and I want to do Bsc second and third year by corresppodence pkease guide and suggest.
30th July 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm willing to study bsc biotechnology through correspondence,, how can I do lab and all through correspondence
30th April 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completes 2 years of enginneering in telecommunications, discontinued for personal reasons, now i want to pursue a degree certification course, could you please suggest an option

Avinash
23rd December 2020, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 4semister of my Bsc degree.Now can i do the 5th and 6th sem only
19th January 2021, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to bsc through correspondencefirst and second year I want to do it in goa pls guide me
21st March 2021, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I got 50 percent in 2 puc can i get bsc seat
25th March 2021, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I need complete 6th semester in correspondence college plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?