14th December 2012, 07:14 PM
basantas

How to do Ph.D in computer science if I am interested in data mining and networking

I want to do phd in computer science. I am interested in data mining and networking. So kindly suggest me how to start the work. I also dont know how to find out the topic.

Related Questions:
  1. For which topic among Data Mining & Ware-housing, software engineering, C, C++ and Information Technology I can apply for Ph.D in Computer Application?
  2. PhD Research in Data Mining?
  3. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  4. Research topics for PhD Computer Science?
  5. How to start study stepwise for Ph.D in data mining
  6. Which are the topics on Data Mining for Ph.D?
  7. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  8. How to do Ph.D computer science after finishing MCA
  9. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Communication and Computer Networking Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  12. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  13. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  14. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  16. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if interested in Ph.D?
  17. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  18. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Data Mining and Warehousing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
15th December 2012, 05:27 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in computer science if I am interested in data mining and networking

Hi Guest,

In order to pursue a Ph.D program in computer Science you need to complete your graduation and masters in the same branch.

If you have completed your graduation and masters program in Computer Science then you can easily get an opportunity to get Ph.D in the course.

So choose the best course in the program and complete Ph.D in the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
1st January 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in computer science if I am interested in data mining and networking

I have completed bachelor in Electronics but Post graduation in CS , How i can go about

Plz mail to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?