15th December 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year

I'm 2nd year bds student,so jst wanted to know how can i apply for internship in government colleges during final year means wat is the process coz i dnt think so i'l be able to do patients in ma college

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  8. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  10. Eligibility to get an opportunity for 1 year internship programme from government college?
  11. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  12. How can a BAMS student do internship?
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  15. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Noida for BCA final year student? -- [New]
  17. Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?
  18. How can I apply for yearly internship programme for pursuing final year project?
16th January 2016, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year

I,TEJASWINI SINGH A STUDENT OF FINAL YEAR IN BDS IN BVDU,SANGLI.PL GUIDE ME FOR INTERNSHIP IN AFMC PUNE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?