15th December 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for MCA after passing B.Com

I m b.com graduate from open university n I had maths in h.s.c. Can I eligible. For MCA

30th March 2013, 04:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for MCA after passing B.Com

Yes, you can apply for MCA, as you have studied mathematics in 12th. Graduates having studied mathematics either at 12th or graduation can try for MCA. Duration of the course is three years. Admissions are done through state level or national level entrance exams. NIMCET, AIMCET, etc are some of the popular entrance tests.
30th March 2013, 09:05 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

Eligibility Criteria for MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

> Passed with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in any Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities .

> Having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination

so you are applicable for this post.
31st March 2013, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you studied Mathematics as a subjects in your 10+2 then you can apply for MCA course.

Only Graduates are eligible for MCA course

MCA is Masters in Computer Applications and is for those people who want to enter the software companies.

Most of the University may decide a percentage criteria which must have if you want to apply for the entrance exam.

Some of the Universities that are offering MCA are given below:

-Aligarh Muslim University: 55% in Graduation and Maths at Graduation level

-Andhra University MCA (ICET): Pass in Graduation and Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level

-Anna University, Chennai: Pass in Graduation and Maths in 10+2 level Or Graduation level

-B.I.T.S. Ranchi: 60% in 10th, 12th & Graduation level(45% for SC/ST) Maths at 10+2 / Intermediate level & must also have Maths or Stats as a subject at graduation level, or must be a BCA or equivalent

-Banaras Hindu University: 50% in Graduation and Maths at 10+2 level Or Graduation level

-Banasthali Vidyapith: 60% in Graduation (Pass / Honours) Maths at 10+2 level Or Graduation level

-Bharathiar University, Coimbatore: Pass in Graduation and Maths at 10+2 Level or Maths/ Statistics At Graduation

-Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune: 45% in Graduation (40% for SC/ST) and Graduate with Mathematics at 10 + 2 or at Graduation Level

-Cochin University of Science and Technology: 55% in Graduation and Maths at Graduation level or graduate in Electronics/ Computer Sc./ Computer Applications/ Engg/ Technology.

-Delhi University: 60% in Graduation and 1 paper in Maths and another in Computer Sc./ Statistics/ Operational Research/ Maths
29th November 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i eligible for m.c.a. after passing B.COM. with statics subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?