15th December 2012, 10:22 PM
Jagadish Jagan

Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering

Hello sir iam Jagdish,completed diploma civil engineering in p.s.b polytechnic college.my over all percentage is 86.am I eligible for doing part time B.E civil in chennai anna university.how many years experience needed for doing part time courses.

16th December 2012, 09:44 AM
Beesh
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering

Dear friend,

* Yes, you are eligible to do Civil Engg through part time in Chennai after completing your 3 years diploma degree.

* So, for this you will have to go with Anna University, Chennai.

* You can do part time courses only under Anna University and not in any other colleges.

* you can reach anna university and enquire about the same in the admissions department.

* There you will be provided the detailed idea of when and how to join.

* Best wishes :-)
16th December 2012, 10:30 AM
ibadsyed

Default Re: Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering

Hi, for doing B.Tech through Part time mode, the eligibility criteria is you must have completed Class 12th or Diploma with minimum of pass class.

As long as you satisfy the criteria, you are eligible for doing B.tech through Part time mode from Anna University.

You can also have a look at other top universities like:

IGNOU
Indraprasth University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University
16th December 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,Am Balajisankar doing 2yr B.E civil engineering. . Does RRB selection only concentrate on mark ? Or sports? Or both?
16th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

As you mentioned that you have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering you have option of doing B.E.

As you are interested in part time B.E, there are good universities and colleges which offer part time courses in B.E.

If you are interested to join part time then I suggest you to go to your nearby engineering colleges and ask about the part time courses so that you can get admission in the colleges.

Thank you,

All the best.
29th May 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

IF THERE ANY EXPERIENCE SHOULD HAVE AFTER COMPLETION OF DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING TO JOIN PART TIME B.E IN ALL COLLEGES
10th August 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do part time b.e civil engineering in Maharashtra after completion of 3 year regular diploma in civil from Mumbai university., and there are the collage which provide part time b.e civil engineering course
28th October 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

give me phone number in chenmai colleges
5th November 2013, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation BSc chemistry in 2001, and working now, am i eligible to do part time BE IN ANNA UNIVERSITY, im interested in technical studies, my age is 34
24th April 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I FINISHED DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGNEERING IN 2002,NOW I WANTED TO DO BE CIVIL ENGINEERING. CAN I DO BE WITH SCHOLARSHIP OR NO TUTION FEES AND I AM OC GROUP.
2nd September 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete after 10th diploma in ece 3 years with 87% regular next i have completed 3 years degree b.a english in annamalai university in dde with 54% may I eligible for ias sir please give answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?