16th December 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in graduate via Arts stream

is it compulsory to pass through a admission test while taking admission in graduate via arts stream?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in LLB after graduating from DU with 48% marks in Arts stream?
  2. Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?
  3. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers) exam? I have done my graduation with arts stream and having diploma(Bombay Arts) degree
  5. Which course are suitable for me after graduating in Arts stream
  6. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  7. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in Delhi colleges with 60 % marks in Arts stream? Is there any advantage when changing stream?
  9. Am I eligible for CA after passing 12th from arts stream?
  10. Can a Graduate from Arts stream be able to do CS? Duration of this CS course?
  11. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  12. When does the admission start for Arts stream in St. Xavier College? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Can I get admission for Automobile engineering after passing my intermediate from Arts stream with 46% marks?
  14. Which courses I can opt for having scored 65% in PUC?
  15. What is the procedure to get 11th admission in mass medical or arts stream
  16. What is the future after completing Arts stream with 43%?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Com professional after doing 12th from PSEB Board in Arts stream
  18. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
28th March 2013, 12:10 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to take admission in graduate via Arts stream

First you should chose a perfect field in which you have your interest.After that you should go for it.As interest is much important without it you have to take lot of efforts.And thirdly make a goal to achieve it.It is not compulsory to give entrance exam for graduations infact arts streams graduations doesn't invovle entrance exam except some of them.
Entrance exam are made to understand the student basic skills in subjects.Arts stream doesn't involve them but note that college if have less intake of student and there is lot of student who wants admissions for which institute may take the examinations.

Be tension free you can apply directly to the graduations via arts stream just you should 10+2 passed by required percentage.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?