17th December 2012, 10:49 AM
alisha khoja

What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year

hello,
i want to know the procedure of applying for internship after 4th year of physiotherapy at aiim..At present am persuing bpt degree final year at hyderabad..i would likee to do internship at aiims is it possible..? what all documents required for the same and what is procedure of applyng for this..please help me out i will be grateful to you..
thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  3. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  7. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  8. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th year student?
  10. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mysore for B.E.(Information Technology) 4th year student? -- [New]
  14. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
2nd September 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year

Procedure and eligibility requirements regarding externship for bds students in a college other than the one in which I am studying.
14th August 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I m final yr student of but. M interested to do internship in bangalore. Which hospital is best and how to apply.. Plz kindly help me. Imediatly I want to know
10th October 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to know the procedure of applying for internship after 4th year of BDS at Aiims. Presently,I am pursuing BDS degree final year at Kalka college, Meerut. i would like to do internship 3 months at AIIMS is it possible.? (if Yes) then what all documents required for the same and what is procedure of applying for this. Please help me out i will be grateful to you..
thanking you,
22nd December 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to internship in optometry so please tell me what is the procedure??
28th July 2023, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do internship after bpt in .. AIIMS delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?