17th December 2012, 02:25 PM
ishikasharma5

Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication

hello....i am doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering(final year).can i get admission to lateral entry programme in aeronautical engineering in any government institute of india.....regards ishika

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  2. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
  3. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  5. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. In CET which exam to choose to get lateral entry for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Names of Engineering Colleges which offer lateral entry admission for ECE?
  8. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  16. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech in Delhi college by lateral entry?
  18. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
12th December 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication

can i get lateral entey in institue of aeronatical enginnering
14th April 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication

CAN I GET A LATERAL ENTRY FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEEERING AFTER THE COMPLETION OF DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.
AND WHICH COLLEGE IS THE BEST?
AND CET WHICH COURSE I HAVE TO WRITE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?