18th March 2011, 02:18 PM
raviasr

Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

hi i am pursuing btech 3rd year ,stream computer science , i have 4 back logs whose exam i will give on the 7th sem..% 10th -85, 12th 64, btech 60 aggregate...am i eligible for tcs placement ??or any other company ..like infosys,capgemini,accentures,wipro

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  2. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  4. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  6. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  8. Whether my new marksheet will be considered in TCS having cleared 3 backlogs of 3rd semester?
  9. Eligibility for placement in Infosys placement?
  10. Does TCS' recruitment process allow candidates with backlogs?
  11. Eligibility for Infosys campus placement with 66% in B.Tech (CS) upto 3rd year, 72% in Diploma (CS), 59% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  12. How much CGPA do I need in 3rd year of B.Tech so that I can get placed? -- [New]
  13. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  14. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  15. Are backlogs allowed for TCS campus placement? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  17. Can I apply for TCS Placement drive having secured 76% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 63.71% upto B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
18th March 2011, 06:40 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raviasr View Post
hi i am pursuing btech 3rd year ,stream computer science , i have 4 back logs whose exam i will give on the 7th sem..% 10th -85, 12th 64, btech 60 aggregate...am i eligible for tcs placement ??or any other company ..like infosys,capgemini,accentures,wipro
hello raviasr..

Yes, you are eligible for TCS, We had TCS in our campus 3 months back and students with upto 2 arrears where allowed to attend for TCS but in most of the companies like infosys, wipro, accenture wont allow current arrears and backlogs, it depends in which college you are studying which mean in which Tier level it falls based on that the eligiblity criteria will change..

Just concentrate well in your studies for now and clear those papers which you have, am sure you will be palced in a good company...
18th March 2011, 07:23 PM
Abhinav1990

Default Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Quote:
well some company asks 70% of marks 7 them and some have just 60%...just check out the profile for company....about arrear u shud nt have any standing arrear...
18th March 2011, 09:03 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

hi..
four back logs is bit too much to be eligible for the mnc companies like the tcs or the infosys,
they some time allow back logs up to two subjects,also your b.tech percentage is very less and the minimum to be eligible for these companies is 65%,
if you are able to complete these subjects by the time of your interview in the fourth year and are also improving your percentage above 65% then you have every chance of getting eligible for the interview,
also improve your aptitude ,because the written test of most of these companies are on aptitude only ,
if you want an good future and an career in these companies then start working hard
18th March 2011, 10:14 PM
kanikabansal22aug

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Hello

If you are having backlogs then you are not eligible to sit in the companies recruitment process.No company will allow you.

But yes,if you anyhow clear your backlogs then definitely you are eligible for the same.

Work hard and try your best to clear your backlogs and if you will give your best then surely you can do it.

So,do not worry at all.Work hard,be confident and be positive.

All the very best.
19th March 2011, 08:42 AM
rajilakshman

if you clear your papers without any backlogs you can attend interviews in mncs..

you are eligible if you have no arears
19th March 2011, 10:56 AM
krupadesai

Companies like Infosys, normally won't allow backlogs to be recruited at their company as freshers. I have heard Wipro recruiting for their BPOs even with backlogs.

But, don't loose hope. You can join any good company right now & after experience apply at Infosys. This will too a very good option for you.

In any case if you want to appear for the test of Infosys, Accenture, please clear your scenario before them & if they permit its well & good as lateron if you show this result it would create a bad impression of you.
19th March 2011, 11:35 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiii,

Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc. are as follows: -

1. Pass B.E. or B.Tech. or B.Sc or MCA or M.E. or M.Tech. or M.S. or M.Sc with minimum 65 % aggregate marks from a regonised institute / university.

2. No standing backlogs are allowed.

3. GAP should not be more than 2 years in the education.

4. M.Tech. and MCA students having minimum 3 years experience.

5. 10 th & 12 th standard - Minimum 60 % aggregate marks from a regonised board.

Best of Luck
27th March 2011, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I get 47% marks in 10 2, but all other eligibility is all right. Can I place tcs or any other mnc company.
28th March 2011, 01:00 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I get 47% marks in 10 2, but all other eligibility is all right. Can I place tcs or any other mnc company.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TOP MNC COMPANIES

Am sorry, am afraid that you are not eligible for TCS and othe top MNC companies.. because they have their eligibility criteria as consistent above 60 % in 10th, 12th and UG/PG..

-> Don't worry there are many small companies with good pay where they offer jobs based on your performance and not with marks.

-> Try to find out those companies and work for some 2-3 yrs and then jump into top MNC companies like TCS with the experience

-> To search for jobs and walk-in's which matches your profile CLICK HERE!!!

All the Best for your future
3rd April 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the logic behind this!!!!10 and 12 you need only 60%...but in b.tech you need 65%....!!!!!!!!!!crazy world...!
15th April 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

sir i am sharath studying the B.tech in correspondence at Karnataka State Open University is a recognised University of Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi, regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi.and i was working in apollo bgs hospitals as a hardware and network engg... ofter i completed the b.tech course is it i have eligible to work like in infosys, wipro. TCS software companies .........etc

Thnaks & regards
sharath
mysore
16th April 2011, 12:39 AM
chiranjeev90

Yes, you are eligible for TCS, We had TCS in our campus 3 months back and students with upto 2 arrears where allowed to attend for TCS but in most of the companies like infosys, wipro, accenture wont allow current arrears and backlogs, it depends in which college you are studying which mean in which Tier level it falls based on that the eligiblity criteria will change..

Just concentrate well in your studies for now and clear those papers which you have, am sure you will be palced in a good company...

as u r in third year i will recommend u to clear out the backlogs as soon as possible.
19th April 2011, 10:54 PM
gargi paul

is incomplete in result and supplement treated as same for campus recruitments
21st April 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how many year gap between 2 nd btech does infosys allows??
5th May 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i couldnot attend my 5 theory exams in 2nd sem ME due to some illness..but i cleared all subjects in my 3rd sem..is it possible to attend infosys campus interview?
29th May 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hi iam abhilash iam graduate but i want to work in it sector so i have done a diploma called gniit from niit am i eligible to work in tcs or infosys
7th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

mayank
sir i have 3 years gap between 2 and btech am i elligible for tcs ,wipro ,infosys,ibm. i have 68% marks in 10th ,71% in 10 2 and 70% in btech .sir please reply me sir i am ver woreis about the gap sir.......
11th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% in clas X,55% in clas XII and 7.5 CGPA in B.tech.Wil I be eligible for the Mtech placements in IIT or in NIT??? Please reply as soon as possible sir!!! i am still very worried with clas XII markks.......
13th June 2011, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sorry to say dear you are not eligible for TCS and INFOSYS .because they are not allowed in any back logs.

firstly you have to completed your back log then you are eligible for those company.

thanks

all the best.
14th June 2011, 05:22 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Sorry friend you are not eligible for campus placement because these companies do not give chance to present backlog student ,,
so focus on your backlog paper ,and try to understand your core paper ,
once you finish your degree then many company give you the chance in off campus ..
so study hard ..
good luck
15th June 2011, 12:39 AM
sachin6

You are not eligible for campus interviews.
17th June 2011, 12:53 PM
sachin6

No you are not eligible.first clear your backlogs.
24th June 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

As i completed b.tech with 62%.I want to join m.tech.i secured 32% in tancet exam.Am i eligible for mnc's if complete M.tech.Some people said that once M.TECH is completed i'm not eligible for mnc's.Is this true please tell?
25th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am in 7th sem now(Information tech. BE) have an aggregate of 77% till 5th sem, 10th 86% and 2 76.8 % , with no arrears , the problem is that my college is not soo good , so can somebody tell me how to know about off-campuses as i have no large friend circle ???? (i want to be in infosys,tcs,wipro etc)
18th July 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i am a third year student . i had 2 backlogs in previous sem . but now i clear them .so am i eligible for infosys campusing???/
21st July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

companies like tcs,infosys,patni,ibm,wipro,accenture consider average marks or each semester marks for recruitment
30th July 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i am in 7th sem B.E Information Science under vtu, i currently hav 1 back-log from 6th sem am i eligible for attending campus of infosys or any other mnc company....??????
1st August 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Got 59.4% in 10th and 59%in class 12th......Sir I am student Of B.tech....Sir Placement time me bht prblms aengi Sir kya kru mainn.....
11th August 2011, 02:03 AM
btcs11

sorry my friend having 4 backlogs at the time of placements is not good. few colleges allow people with backlogs if they have 1 or 2 but having 4 backlogs is not good during placements. i would advice you to clear all your backlogs during your 7th semester exams and after try sincerely.
but again 60% of marks will also affect your placements. top MNCs will expect minimum of 65% TO 75% depending on the company profile. but do not worry there are lots small companies which will ask minimum required percentage as 55% or 60%. you can try in those companies.
gud luck
11th August 2011, 08:13 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

When you apply in any Mnc’s then you have secured more then 60% marks without any backlog and you should be completed your degree or in final year. If you backlog then no any company will recruit you.
11th August 2011, 08:24 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Sorry to say that most of the software companies like TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS etc. select those candidates who don't have any backlogs during the time of campus drive.But if you clear backlogs before these campus drive and be able to produce your concerned certificate then you'll be eligible.
11th August 2011, 02:43 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

There is no fixed eligibility criteria for placement in the companies like TCS , Infosys. It depends on the situation whether they allows backlogs or not. So it fully depend on your luck.
12th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

can anyone guide me please!
i m student of btech 4th year.my cgpa at the end of 3rd year was 6.7.
10th std:88.9%
12th std:64%
Next month infosys is coming for recruitment.

am i eligible to appear for their screening aptitute test?
8th September 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

i have got 90% in 10th and 88% in 12th and an aggregate of 9.03 upto 3rd year. i am presently a 3rd year btech (ece) student. what should i do now to get a good job?
20th September 2011, 03:46 AM
ankit001399

Sir,plz reply to my problem.plz
I am from B.E(ECE) 2011 BATCH,
I have 75% in 10th,70% in 12th & i have first class degree 66% degree marks.
In RGTU(BHOPAL) UNIVERSITY,1st year 10%,2nd year 20%,3rd year 30% & final year 100% marks consider,then our degree calculated & they give a certificate & marksheet of degree marks which i have 66%.
But if i count my degree percentage as(average): total sum of percentages/total no. Of semesters.
Then the avg is 59.6
So conclusion is dat i have degree of 66 % marks
But avg is 59.6
I am eligible or not ??
Plz reply me:
[email protected]
20th September 2011, 05:56 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

MNC's are generally allow 2 years gap and no backlogs in current year.So you you don't have to worry about it.

Criteria :

1 : minimum 60% in 10th.
2 : minimum 60% in 12th.
3 : minimum 60% in B.TECH.

PATTERN :

You will face an aptitude test at first.If you can pass through then you will face an interview[technical+hr].
In aptitude there will be 35 questions,and 60 Minuit time for that.The cut off will be 32 to 34.
23rd September 2011, 05:06 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

ello

If you are having backlogs then you are not eligible to sit in the companies recruitment process.No company will allow you.

But yes,if you anyhow clear your backlogs then definitely you are eligible for the same.

Work hard and try your best to clear your backlogs and if you will give your best then surely you can do it.

So,do not worry at all.Work hard,be confident and be positive.

All the very best.
22nd November 2011, 03:59 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi,
if you want to attend any companies recruitment process then make sure that you dont have any backlogs.
for companies like infosys, accenture, IBM you should have more then 70% and for tcs, cts they may ask 60 or 65%.
16th March 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 6 sem of diploma CSE in govt. callege of biha.I want to know scope of this stream in TCS,Imfosis and other company.
9th April 2012, 02:03 AM
arun660

Hi
IT companies like TCS,INFOSYS,MINDTREE etc are not allow the students who has more than 2 backlogs
and also they will not allow the students who 2 years gap.
eligibility:
TCS:
min 60% aggregate ttill 3rd year
min 60% in SSLC and PUC
Above 75% students are eligible for DIRECT iNTERVIEW.

MINDTREE:
Min 65% aggregate in BE and min 65% in PU and SSLC

HCL:
Min 60 % aggregate in BE and
Min 60% in SSLC and PUC
above 75% students are allowed for direct interview.

ALL THE BEST

regards
arun
13th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to clear third semester carryover paper of btech before entering in seventh semester exam in uptu.
31st May 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am student of BHU doing MCA n iam from nepal.i have also backlog paper in first year but i cleared my paper i have got 58.37%in 10th n 48.37%in 12th n in mca near about 7pointer iam i elligible for campus placement.plz do reply me iam very worried about my carrer n future plz do guide me what should i do...
17th July 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

can a student having backlogs after finishing his engineering able to get a job in software company by student giving assurence that he will complete in one year
13th January 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing BE ( electronics and communication engineering ) final year ... i have 75% with one backlog ..........i am eligible for tcs company or not ? otherwise suggest me any top companies ? pls
14th January 2013, 08:15 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Quote:
four back logs is bit too much to be eligible for the mnc companies like the tcs or the infosys,
they some time allow back logs up to two subjects,also your b.tech percentage is very less and the minimum to be eligible for these companies is 65%,
if you are able to complete these subjects by the time of your interview in the fourth year and are also improving your percentage above 65% then you have every chance of getting eligible for the interview,
also improve your aptitude ,because the written test of most of these companies are on aptitude only ,
if you want an good future and an career in these companies then start working hard

good luck
14th January 2013, 11:36 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Quote:

Eligibility For TCS,Infosys and Other IT MNCs

In order to appear for the placement drive of the IT MNCs..a candidate must satisfy the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

>> Candidate must have secured an aggregate of 60% in 10th,12th and B.Tech till 6th sem..(65% for Infosys)

>> candidate must have no current backlogs at the time of placement..

>> candidates must not have a study gap of more than 1 year (2 years allowed for TCS)

I am really very sorry..but you are not eligible for appearing for the placement drives of any of the IT companies as of now..

Once, you clear your backlogs..you can appear for these companies off-campus..

To get recruited for any of the top IT MNCs..you need to clear the following rounds :-

>> Aptitude Test
>> Technical Interview
>> HR Interview

You can also Click Here for taking time based online aptitude tests..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
15th January 2013, 12:29 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

[I][CENTER]
Dear There,

The acronym for TCS is Tata Consultancy Services.

I am extremely very sorry to say that you are not eligible for placement of any IT companies.

The eligibility criteria required for TCS, Infosys and other IT companies are prescribed as below:-

* A contendor has a minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th semmester.

* A contendor has a minimum of 65% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th semmester.

* A contendor has no pending active backlogs.

* Study gap- more than one year; and two yrs for TCS.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
15th January 2013, 01:14 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Quote:
The acronym for TCS is Tata Consultancy Services.

Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OVdT6t-dhpY/UC6SSmxyubI/AAAAAAAAAMg/5rtZfTAOXOU/s1600/logo_infosys.jpg

I am extremely very sorry to say that you are not eligible for placement of any IT companies.

_The eligibility criteria required for TCS, Infosys and other IT companies are prescribed as below:-_

* A contendor has a minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th semmester.

* A contendor has a minimum of 65% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th semmester.

* A contendor has no pending active backlogs.

* Study gap- more than one year; and two yrs for TCS.

good luck
15th January 2013, 04:13 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services.

Sorry to say that you are ineligible for placement of all IT companies.

The educational qualifications regarding with IT companies are below mentioned:-

* 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th semmester and 65% marks for Infosys.

* No pending active backlogs.

* Study gap- two yrs for TCS, more than one year.

Thanks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?