18th December 2012, 09:56 AM

What is the age limit for PCS? I have done graduation in arts with 52% marks

I have done my graudation in arts with 52% marks. what is the age limit of pcs? how many subject of pcs? which is the easy subject of pcs? My height is 5'7" can i will do pcs.

29th March 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for PCS? I have done graduation in arts with 52% marks

my date of birth is 15.6.1981 and i m b.com gradute and mba from sikkim manipal but my gradution marks is 43 % and mba marks is 72 % can i do pcs.pls suggest
11th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for PCS? I have done graduation in arts with 52% marks

Hi I'm graduate with 47% and I am 26 year old and I'm jr.engg of upcl.and I want do pcs.when will be enterence of pcs.hayad singh bora
14th May 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 17 .8.1984......can i appear in Pcs exams......? plz reply me as soon as possible.....i m vry g8ful 2 u for this act of kindness thank you....i m waiting your reply
7th June 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximimum age limit for uttarakhand pcs exam
1st July 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximimum age limit for uttarakhand pcs exam

and how many subject of pcs
2nd July 2013, 12:56 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend PCS stand for Punjab CIvil Services.This exam is conducted by Punjab Govt. in every year.

For apply PCS exam candidate must have to pass Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized University.

The minium qualification to apply this exam is Graduation degree from a recognized University.

The age limit for PCS exam is :-

The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years .

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years and

SC/ST category candidates 5 years age relaxation.

All the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?