19th December 2012, 11:46 AM
sathvikaa

Which field is better between software and hardware? I am going to complete B.Tech in ECE

I am going to complete my b.tech in ece which field is better to prefer either software or hardware.? if hardware what are the available courses to obtain job and how is it's future?

10th May 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field is better between software and hardware? I am going to complete B.Tech in ECE

Which field have bright future either hardware or hardware for ece student
5th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field is better between software and hardware? I am going to complete B.Tech in ECE

I am intrested in some experiments and inventions...
I want to invent new machines and gadgets not softwares...
Which stream for btech shoul i choose...
Plz help...
6th May 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I will complete b.tech in ec ......I am very confused wheather I should go in software or hardware........if in hardware which course should I join .......if software then which course should I go for from which institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?