19th December 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IPCC level without giving CPT after completing B.Com

after completing bcom can i apply direct for ipcc level without giving cpt?
plz reply

19th January 2013, 10:45 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC level without giving CPT after completing B.Com

Yes you can apply directly for IPCC programme of ICAI right after completing B.Com provided that you must have did it from a recognised University. As per latest amendment CS and CWA Inter pass student can also apply for IPCC.
20th January 2013, 01:06 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC level without giving CPT after completing B.Com

Yes, you can apply for the IPCC training after yhe comletion of B.Com, without giving CPT because cpt is for the non graduate students, and as you’re pursuing your graduation you don’t require to give the CPT anymore. Now you can directly apply for the IPCC training.
Gud luck
20th January 2013, 03:26 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

ICAI has made it possible for graduation degree holders to directly apply for IPCC and not appear for Common Proficiency Test. In previous years, both 12th pass candidates as well graduates had to appear for Common Proficiency Test.

But as per new rules by the ICAI, if commerce graduate as scored minimum of 55 percent marks and non commerce has scored at least 60 percent marks, then he/she is not required to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. Such candidates can directly take admission for the IPCC.

Others will have to appear for Common Proficiency Test. Therefore the bottom line is that if you have completed Bachelor of Commerce with at least 55 percent marks then you are eligible for direct admission into IPCC, otherwise be prepared to appear for Common Proficiency Test.

Integrated Professional Competancy Course (IPCC)

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

Final Course

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
20th January 2013, 06:25 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for IPCC is Integrated Professional Competancy Course.

The acronym for CPT is Common Proficiency Test.

Yes, you can apply for IPCC level without giving CPT after completing B.Com because of new rules of ICAI.

IPCC has two groups:-

1. Group-1.- * Accounting.

* Banking laws, Ethics and Communication.

* Cost accounting and Financial management.

* Taxation.

2. Group-2.- * Advanced accounting.

* Auditing and Assurance.

* Information technology and Strategic management.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
21st January 2013, 07:01 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

IPCC Stands for Integrated Professional Competancy Course.

As per the amendments of ICAI , it is now possible for graduates to go directly for IPCC without having the barrier of giving the Common Proficiency Test(CPT).

* if you have completed your graduation with commerce stream from any recognized college / university and have secured a minimum of 55% marks , then you are allowed to go directly for IPCC.

* If you have completed your graduation in any stream excepting commerce and have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation , then you are eligible to do the same as that of the commerce graduates.

So , if you fulfill any one of the below mentioned qualifications , then you can go for IPCC directly without bothering about the CPT.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
25th January 2013, 10:11 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competancy Course.

Yes, you can apply for IPCC level without giving CPT after completing B.Com.

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test.

The educational qualification regarding with IPCC are below mentioned:-

* A candidate must have finished graduation in any discipline(except commerce) with 60% marks from any recognised college/university.

* A candidate must have finished graduation in commerce discipline with 55% marks from any recognised college/university.

Thanks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?