20th December 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream

i completed my b.tech in the year 2012 from the stream computer science and engineering.
i want to join in INDIAN ARMY as an officer (not in technical side),as sub lieutenant officer.And what is the exam pattern and what is the syllabus for that upsc-cdse exam.
thankyou

11th February 2013, 07:22 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream

Since you want to join Indian army as an Officer, you can apply for the UPSC conducted CDS exams.

Below is the Eligibilty:

Education:
Indian Airforce- Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Navy - Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Military Academy (IMA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Officers Training Academy (OTA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream

AGE LIMITS-IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years

Next CDS exams will be held on 8th Sep 2013
Notification will come out on 25th May 2013
20th August 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream

Hai sir,am studying BE-mechanical final year.i want to join indian army as a officer.my height-165cm..am i eligble?how to am apply?kindly explain sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?