20th December 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy after doing commerce?

sir,my name is muhammed ansar and plus too commerce compleated.and i
amnow studying in b.com fristyear. interested indian navy very
much.so please say to me how i
can joint in indian navy.and my
email id is
[email protected]

21st January 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after doing commerce?

Hello sir,
my name is gulshan bhagat ,I want to join marcos or para sf commando...so plz tell me....may join indian navy on 12th base commerce...
22nd January 2014, 08:29 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy after doing commerce?

You are ineligible to apply for Indian Navy examination. To apply for Indian Navy, the aspirant have to completed intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized Institution. So if you are not studied 12th with these subjects than you are ineligible to apply for Indian Navy Examination. Only Science Stream candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Navy examination.

Those who have completed 12th with Science stream they have a lots of options to enter Indian Navy. The optional like NDA Exam, 10+2 B.Tech Navy cadet Examination, SSR Examination, Artificer Apprentice Examination. So you can't apply for Indian Navy examination. But you are eligible to apply for NDA Army Examination.

NDA Army Examination :- Aspirant must have passed 10+2 pattern in any stream of a recognized School or equivalent qualification and while studying in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply. The Aspirant must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?