21st December 2012, 07:14 PM
Sunitha Kalisetti

How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?

I am doing btech(3rd yr) in computer science....... and want to do summer internship from any company......
please mail me the procedure and requirements for the same.......
email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  4. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  5. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  6. How to do summer internship in MNC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year in computer science student
  7. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  8. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  10. How to apply for internship during summer while doing 3rd year Information Science and Engineering?
  11. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  13. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  14. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  17. How to approach L&T for summer training?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
24th June 2013, 11:54 AM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?

Dear Friend,

* It is not really possible to do an internship completing your 3rd year.

* You can do the internship only after completing the 4th year or during the final semester of your degree.

* But still you can do in plant training, in any of the reputed concerns like, TCS, wipro, infosys, HCL etc.

* You can approach the career development center of the concern to obtain the details.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?