22nd December 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date for inspector in Madhya Pradesh? What is the procedure to apply for food inspector exam

i want to know about the exam date for inspector in madhya pradesh and what is the procedure for applying for the food inspector exam in 2012-13.

Thanks and regards
sachin

email id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?
  2. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  4. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  5. What's the schedule date for drug and food inspector exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the syllabus for the same?
  6. Date of food inspector in MP and Chattisgarh?
  7. Schedule of drug and food inspector exam for Madhya Pradesh state?
  8. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh?
  9. What is the syllabus for drug/food inspector in MP? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  11. How to apply for food inspector? What is the exam date and procedure?
  12. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  13. What is drug inspector exam Madhya Pradesh date? What is the eligibility and syllabus?
  14. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When will be the Drug Inspector Exam in Madhya Pradesh?
  16. Date of the Drug Inspector Exam in Madhya Pradesh?
  17. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management? -- [New]
  18. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
16th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam date for inspector in Madhya Pradesh? What is the procedure to apply for food inspector exam

i am doing my bachelors degree in vijayawada
applied nutrition,microbilogy,chemistry are my subjects and i would like to know whether i can do as food inspector
how much percentage should i need to become a food inspector
22nd January 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam date for inspector in Madhya Pradesh? What is the procedure to apply for food inspector exam

What is the educational qualification for psi exam in maharashtra state for ex army person
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?