22nd December 2012, 12:25 PM
satish19882009

Am I eligible for faculty in management course after doing MBA

i am an MBA, am i eligible for faculty in management courses, then ofcourse i want to pursue my phd.

24th June 2013, 01:12 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for faculty in management course after doing MBA

hai,
Some B-Schools will allow people with a Master's degree along with work experience as teachers. However, this will be at a junior level. To be a full-fledged lecturer, you will have to fulfill the norms listed out by UGC. The details regarding the qualifications are listed out in their website. As Paul mentioned you might even have to clear NET

Eligibility Criteria:

you want to become a lecturer in Colleges / Institutes , then you a UGC certificate after qualifying.NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (NET) OR PHD in the relevant subject to be a lecturer .To be full fledged Lecturer , you will have to full fill the norms listed out by the UGC(UNIVERSITY OF GRANT COMMISSION) .

regards......santhosh...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?