22nd December 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I take 2 years gap between B.Tech after 2nd year? Will it affect the campus placement in college

Can i take 2 yr gap between b.tech after 2nd year. Will it affect the campus placement in college.

Related Questions:
  1. Will my 12th percentage affect my campus placement?
  2. If I get a drop of 1 year in 2nd year in engineering then will it affect my career? Will I get a chance for campus placement?
  3. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education? -- [New]
  6. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  7. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements?
  8. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  9. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  12. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement?
  13. Campus placement after 62% marks and no academic gap?
  14. Am i eligible for off campus placement after doing B.E?
  15. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  16. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  17. Will 59.33% in 12th affect my placement in any way? Which all companies should I try?
  18. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
27th April 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take 2 years gap between B.Tech after 2nd year? Will it affect the campus placement in college

i m a btech 2012 passout with comp science branch and lookin for job for past 1 year and have found it very hard now i have decided to prepare for cat and take admiision in some good colg is my decision right as i will be having 2 yrs gap after btech and i have already got 1 year gap after 12th wat should i do go for cat or just try to find job..???
9th May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take 2 years gap between B.Tech after 2nd year? Will it affect the campus placement in college

I COMLETED MY B.TECH IN 2012,HAVING 76% IN B.TECH SO NOW 2013 ITSELF I WANT TO JOIN IN M.TECH IN GITAM UNIVERSITY SO WILL IT EFFECT IN MY PLACEMENTS...THE REASON FOR GAP IS I GOT SELECTED IN COMPANY BUT THAT IS A FAKE CAMPUS.
1st December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I would like to inform that I have completed my Ist year of Btech. Now I have been selected in a Govt Job and I can not continue regular class of Btech. Hence let me advice, that how can I complete my Btech.
6th April 2014, 11:33 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

2 years of academic gap is allowed for the candidates at the time of job opportunities. But the thing is you have to provide valid reason for that supported by documents.

If you are in a position to provide the documents, it is acceptable.

Don't take the academic gap intentionally. This will be a problem for you in understanding the subject knowledge

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to be placed in top companies.

You should be candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

So, even though you take the academic gap, try to gain good subject knowledge and communication skills by the time you complete your course.

Then you will get the job opportunities easily by showcasing your skills and knowledge.

Try to acquire the above mentioned criteria and apply for the job opportunities from the final year of your Graduation itself.

Wish you all the best.
28th July 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i pursuing my btech from mdu affilated college in computer science( 2nd year) and now i want to take one or two year gap after 2nd year due to some financial problem.my question is that can i recontinue my btech in future from 3rd year. please suggest any idea as soon as possible....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?