24th December 2012, 01:11 PM
merin john.v

Which course can I do after BSc? I am a BSc life Science student

I'm a BSc life science student.so i would like to know the courses that we can do after BSc.And what are the different types of courses that we can do after BSc.and would like to know more about Forensic science and biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  2. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  3. How to do BSc in Life Science after passing 11th and 12th?
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  5. What are the various fields in life science? Colleges for BSc Life Science in Maharashtra and Kerala?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  8. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  9. Which is more beneficial BSc Life Science or BSc Biochemistry?
  10. Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?
  11. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  12. When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
  13. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How good is ICRI institute for pursuing BSc Life Sciences? Is there any scope?
  15. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  16. BE CSE or B.Sc computer science which is better for an average student? Syllabus and other details?
  17. Is ICWA course suitable for a life science background student?
  18. Which are the famous institutes in Chandigarh BSc Wild Life Science?
20th March 2013, 11:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I do after BSc? I am a BSc life Science student

You can try for B.Sc courses in life science. M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Forensic Science, M.Sc Botany, etc can be selected for studies. Admission to these courses is done through entrance exams. MCA is another suitable degree. You can go for higher education programs like MBA.
22nd April 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

M a bzc lyt scns student i want my post graduate in medical field but not msc so what should i do
22nd August 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir is forensic science is best option after bsc?? Which is the best university for this course and any entrance exam is there?? Reply me fast plzzzz!!
13th July 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the options after b.sc life science ..which have better scope and salary??
8th June 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc life science student i have backlogs and am trying to clear the backlogs. I want to learn computer courses please suggest me any course
9th June 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc from ignou but it is a bsc general course with 16 credits of physics along with bio and chemistry so please advise with what subjects I am eligible for a msc degree ?
21st September 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Is any Bsc Life science student of IGNOU can apply for MCA from IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?