24th December 2012, 01:28 PM
MD ADIL ALI

Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT

hello sir.I have just completed B.tech in I.T(2012), I am confused which line is best for me software/networking/ software testing. b'coz i hav less interest in programming..plz suggest me..

thank u

Related Questions:
  1. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  2. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  3. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  4. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  5. External courses that can be done during initial training of Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course
  7. How can I join BARC NDT course after passing 10th with 43% without science and Maths?
  8. Anna University previous years ECE question papers?
  9. Which software course is good for ECE branch?
  10. Which is the best after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  12. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  13. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  14. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  15. How to get a job in Manual Testing?
  16. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  17. Where can I do internship while doing B.Tech CSE? Which subjects to stress on more?
  18. How to get certification in software testing and DBA?
18th January 2013, 08:30 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD ADIL ALI View Post
hello sir.I have just completed B.tech in I.T(2012), I am confused which line is best for me software/networking/ software testing. b'coz i hav less interest in programming..plz suggest me..

thank u

Dear Aspirant,

You said these three software/networking/ software testing & also said that you are weak in the programming.

But my friend these three require the programming skills to survive the pressure and the stress.

Because the work goes totally with the programming only.All the 3 require excellent grip in the subject of programming.

If you are weak in the programming you could for the courses like web designing, Website managment, SEO expert and many more.

These all dont need any high end programming.Only require small basic programming and english knowledge.With some creative thinking in that field.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
24th October 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT

which is best software or networking
20th October 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT

HI, I have an Experience of 5 years in Non-Technical BPO, and have done BCA (Regular) with MBA in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (distance), so I have decided to build my career in the field of IT, so please suggest me is it good in doing S/W Testing or CCNA, course. for better entry for the IT Sector.
4th August 2015, 12:08 AM
crystalpellitier

It depends upon your interest in which you want your career.If you are not interested in programming then you can go for Testing.Again testing also need programming but it depends upon your choice of tools.If you want to learn Automation Testing tools then definitely you need programming languages.

If you choose Manual testing it doesn't require high level programming skills.You can manage if you have basic knowledge in programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?