24th December 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join ICSI after completing 12th

Sir i am 12th completed, now i am working , i am interested to join icsi, what 's the procedure

23rd March 2013, 10:57 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to join ICSI after completing 12th

Stages to become a Company Secretary:
The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

In addition, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months which a student may opt to start after passing the Executive Programme.
Foundation Programme which is of eight months duration can be pursued by 10+2 pass students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream.

Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course.

A Student has to undergo 15 months Management Training in Companies sponsored by the Institute after passing the Executive or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice.

After qualifying Professional Examination and on successful completion of training a candidate is admitted as an Associate Member of the ICSI and can use the letters ACS after his/her name i.e. Associate Company Secretary.

Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year.Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.

You can Visit below for more information:

http://www.icsi.edu

Good Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?