25th December 2012, 03:33 PM
ammupreeth

Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science

sir/mam currently am doin 3rd year engineering in computer science ,whether this year i am eligible to write any examinations for higher studies ?

27th June 2013, 10:37 PM
sampathkumar3594

Default Re: Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammupreeth View Post
sir/mam currently am doin 3rd year engineering in computer science ,whether this year i am eligible to write any examinations for higher studies ?
yes you can. You can write Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering(GATE). It is conducted by IISc and Seven IIT's. The syllabus of exam is based on the branch which you choose in b.tech. The course is M.Tech. If you get rank in GATE, the rank is valid for 2 years. So you can write the examination for your higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?