26th December 2012, 12:30 PM
pravalika chandra

Information regarding CA course? I have done BBM

I have done BBM and presently working. Now am planning to do CA so i want to know the duration, fee, subjects and best institution in bangalore

3rd October 2015, 02:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding CA course? I have done BBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravalika chandra View Post
I have done BBM and presently working. Now am planning to do CA so i want to know the duration, fee, subjects and best institution in bangalore
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts the CA programme. The minimum duration for those joining after graduation is 3 years by direct entry scheme without CPT. There is no age limit for this course. One can appear for examination at any age and any number of times. The minimum eligibility to study is graduation with 60% marks.

You can join directly to Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) course. You have to register first then you have to do an Article ship for 3 years. The orientation course of one week spanning (35 hrs) and the Information Technology Training (100 hrs).
After finishing the intermediate you have to appear for CA final for which you have to appear and pass both group of CA final exam during last 6 months of articled training after completion of both groups of CA Inter/IPCC.

-Complete 3 years of Articled Training
-Complete GMCS (15 days)
-Enrol as a member of ICAI and designate as Chartered Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?