26th December 2012, 09:06 PM
nishabhatt

How to do M.Tech from government college after passing with 34 marks in GATE

sir i got 384 (91 percentile)score by achiving 34 marks in gate 2012 in mechanical...now i want to do mtech from govt collg ..can i get admissn in 2013 at y.m.c.a faridabaad or any other govt colg?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech from government college after passing with 34 marks in GATE
  2. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  3. How to do M.Tech after scoring 24.67 marks in GATE?
  4. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  5. Can I get into any government college in Karnataka after passing B.Tech?
  6. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  8. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam? -- [New]
  9. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  10. What are the opportunities for M.Tech after passing CS with 33 marks in GATE?
  11. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  13. Can i get a chance for M.Tech in any government college in Trivandrum with 2.67 marks, 152059 rank and 20 GATE score?
  14. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  15. Can I get M.Tech or M.E seat in government college in Tamilnadu? I have scored 29 marks in GATE
  16. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 11542 rank?
  17. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. M.Tech from Government college in India after 140 marks in GATE?
15th November 2017, 02:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from government college after passing with 34 marks in GATE

Your GATE score is not good enough to get admission in IIT's or Nit's. Hence, you have to participate in online counselling to get admission in M.Tech best institute as per your GATE score. During counselling process, you have option to fill preference for colleges. In this step, you can fill different colleges as per your preference. At last, you have to lock your choices and wait till result of counselling.
If you got a seat for admission through counselling, then you have to visit the campus and complete the further admission process.
If you didn't get any seat through GATE score, then still you have an option to get admission under management quota. But, in this case you may have to pay huge amount of donation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?