26th December 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering

which is the best branch between electronics & communication engineering and electrical (core electrical) engieering?????

Related Questions:
27th December 2012, 10:17 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Default Re: Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering

Hi Friend,

Given table shows group and subgroup

Computer, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation & Bio-Medical Engineering Group

Sub-group : A
1. Computer Engineering
2. Computer Technology
3. Information Technology

Sub-group : B
1. Digital Electronics
2. Electronics and Communication
Engineering
3. Electronics and Video Engg.
4. Sound & Television Engineering
5. Electronics and Tele. Engineering
6. Industrial Electronics
7. Electronics & Radio Engineering
8. Electronics Engineering
9. Electronics Production &Maintenance
10. Electronics

Sub-group : C
1. Medical Electronics
1. Bio-Medical Engineering

Sub-group : D
1. Electrical Engineering
2. Electrical Power System

As we know electronics and telecommunication is from subgroup B and Elctrical from Subgroup D.

So Its totaly depend upon your interest.

If you want to do Electronics and Telecommunication. then you can do it.
Electronics and Telecommunication is best because Electronics and Telecommunication Students are have placement nowdays.

So i Suggest you just do Electronics and Telecommunication.
Best of Luck...
27th December 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering

can a one year gap between engineering is allowed by psu companies?
27th December 2012, 12:06 PM
sushildhaker

Obviously electrical engineering is far better than ECE since it provides jobs in private as well as in govt sector.If you pursue BE/B.tech in ECE then chances to get a job in private sector are more because PSUs and govt sector has very few vacancies every year for ECE engineers.on other side if you pursue BE/B.tech in electrical engineering then you can get job in PSUc which is a dream for every engineer who want to get a job in core sector.Further career development is more in electrical engineering.Some core companies where electrical engineers can get a job-

BHEL

BEL

BDL

ISRO

HAL

DRDO

Tata powers

NTPC

ONGC

SAIL

L & T

Mahindra and mahindra etc.
8th May 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

which course is better among electronics and electrical engineering and electronics and communication engineering?????
24th May 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

i think placement is a great factor in now a days for be/b.tech.in ee placement is 0 in onplacement n ece is a greater chance for that so go for ece
27th May 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

whch is top 6 engineering college for ECE branch????????
11th June 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there Electronics and Communication demand in future?
13th June 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and information and technology engineering and what are the job scopes for both ?
28th June 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is best between extc engineering and electrical engineering
28th June 2013, 11:38 PM
pinksony

HELLO DEAR.....

GOOD THOUGHT....

EACH ONE HAS ITS OWN IMPORTANCE.....ITS JUST LIKE TWO SIDES OF A SAME COIN....

ECE ,EEE ARE THE BEST GROUPS.....

IF YOUR INTRESTED IN ELECTRICALS....THEN CHOOSE EEE
I SUGGEST YOU TO TAKE ECE....WICH IS EVERGREEN

It SUPPORTS YOU ALOT....
MAKE A GOOD CHOOSE....

ALL THE BEST
30th June 2013, 03:20 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi,
Obviously electrical engineering is far better than ECE since it provides jobs in private as well as in govt sector.If you pursue BE/B.tech in ECE then chances to get a job in private sector are more because PSUs and govt sector has very few vacancies every year for ECE engineers.on other side if you pursue BE/B.tech in electrical engineering then you can get job in PSUc which is a dream for every engineer who want to get a job in core sector.Further career development is more in electrical engineering.Some core companies where electrical engineers can get a job-

BHEL

BEL

BDL

ISRO

HAL

DRDO

Tata powers
11th September 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Best private sector companeis for branch electrical & electronics
19th June 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

by seeng all these answers i m stil not get descession bt plz may i know which s the best either E and C or E and E~^^^^>
10th June 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Where are the best placement in polytechnic colleges
25th July 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have commpleted my diploma in poer electronics may i apply for a electrical engineerig post of j.e please tell me or i am apply for only electronics job ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?