27th December 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Hi i completed my three years diploma in computer engineering in 2012 batch (cbe)....... can i

join direct third year engineering?............. is it possible...? in the next academic year.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  2. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  3. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  4. Direct second admission in electrical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  6. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering after 10th
  9. Cutoff marks required after completing diploma in computer engineering in computer branch
  10. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  11. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  12. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  13. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do BCA from Mumbai University after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  16. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year engineering after completing MT Diploma in computer engineering
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in direct 2nd year in B.E computer Engineering after completing diploma with 59.17%?
27th April 2013, 04:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?

It is not possible to join directly to third year of engineering degree. You can join to 2nd year of the course only. Admission in this case is done through lateral entry. Lateral entry entrance exams are conducted by the concerned University for the purpose. Thapar University, Kerala University, etc conducts lateral entry entrance tests.
27th April 2013, 06:01 PM
Darkrai

Default Re: How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?

You cannot join 3 rd year of engineering directly...
Although if you have completed your diploma you can join 2nd year
of engineering..
2nd May 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

2013 diblomo join complet student 3rd year join be
3rd May 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

if i got 80% in deploma and i have full fill knowlage about 2nd year BE..so what i really do????i wont to save my year..is these possible to get direct BE 3rd year....plzzzz tell me....betterly
30th May 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have suplly (1 subject) in my 6th sem can i eligible to join in btech
what are the diploma based entrans exams not even ecet exam u can leave ecet or any other chances to furether studies
31st May 2013, 07:26 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

No what you are asking is not possible. You can not take admission in the 3rd year of Engineering course. However it is possible to take admission in the second year and after diploma.

The diploma holders are eligible for the Lateral Entry admission in the B.Tech course. Which means that you can take direct admission in the second year of B.Tech but not in the third year.

No college in India offers admission directly into third year. Therefore you should apply for admission in the second year. The Lateral Entry admission is offered by almost all the colleges in India. Colleges reserve some seats for the lateral entry students.

However there are exceptions like Indian Institutes of Technology and National Institutes of Technology. These colleges do not offer lateral entry admission therefore there is no point applying in them.

The Lateral Entry Admission is not given through major entrance exams like:

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

BITSAT

ISEET

UPSEE

For lateral entry you will have to appear for Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET). You can appear for it if scored 60 percent marks in diploma course. There are other entrance exams as well.
7th June 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE IN ECE DIPLOMA ENGG..AND I COMPLETED WITH L SCHEME AND SCORE 98.9% CAN I HAVE THE ABLITY TO JOIN B.E DIRECT 3rd YEAR...???
4th July 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

how to join direct 3rd year engineering in l scheme diploma
14th July 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th and also completed diploma.can i get admittion to direct 3rd year
15th July 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance for getting admission in B.E for 3rd year after completing diplomo?????????
17th July 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I m complete diploma ,i want to admission b tech 3rd year ., is it possible or not
31st July 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i have backlogy in 2 subject in second year , I Passed the Third Year exam completely..Please suggest good certification courses for future puropse and also given the name of Instititute..Any Company recurite me for job..
1st August 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

can i go for computer engg 4th year after completing diploma
1st August 2013, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
No,it is not possible to get direct admission into B.Tech third year,but you can get admission into B.Tech second year directly after completing diploma by qualifying in the lateral entry exam.
Thank You
19th August 2013, 03:20 PM
singh soorme
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i completed my three years diploma in computer engineering in 2012 batch (cbe)....... can i

join direct third year engineering?............. is it possible...? in the next academic year.....
Hi friend,

Someone has misguided you completely,you are eligible for direct admission in second year of Engineering on the basis of Diploma course not directly in the third year.But for getting admission in directly 2nd year of Engineering you need to fulfill the following conditions:
  • You must have completed your Diploma course with minimum 60% marks in Engineering from a recognized State Board of Technical Education.
  • You must not have any backlog left in Diploma course.
  • Your age must not be more than 28 years.

or
  • You must have completed your B.Sc degree from a recognized University with minimum of 50% marks.

Most prestigious Engineering Colleges offering Lateral entry admissions are:

Punjab University,Chandigarh.

Punjabi University,Patiala.

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology,Patiala.

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.

Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology,Sangrur.

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,Kanpur.

Punjab Technical University,Jallandhar.

KIITS University,Orrissa.

Chitkara University,Chandigarh.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology,Delhi

Amity School of Engineering and Technology,Noida

Delhi Technological University,Delhi.

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology,Delhi.

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,Ludhiana

DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology,Jallandhar.

SBS College of Engineering and Technology,Ferozepur.

Chandigarh Group of Colleges,Chandigarh.

For getting information regarding seats and fee structure of a College,you need to visit its official website.

All the best.
30th September 2013, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

I heard a after complete my L-scheme diploma course.The course of B.E degree will be two years its possible?
30th October 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i completed my three years diploma in computer engineering in 2015 batch (cbe)....... can i

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................
30th October 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

can we join directly 3rd year in c.s.c. after completing diplomo in 2015 year
4th November 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there possible which the L scheme diploma students can join BE direct third year...?
17th November 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma in computer engineering??
I have got 89% in ssc&62% in hsc& i will complete my diploma in G-scheme in academic year 2015-16
Can i join degree????
6th December 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

i am completed sslc and hsc with 80 perchantage. .then i completed diploma in l scheme with 80 perchantage . .can i join engg directly 3rd year ?
18th December 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

if i will complete my diploma in mechanical engineering g scheame then i obtained admissions in third year degree.
27th December 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering ? I have got 73.2 % in sslc & 58.3 % in hsc & i will complete my diploma in lscheme in academic year 2013-14 .can i join direct 3rd year in B.E ?
27th December 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering ? I have got 73.2 % in sslc & 58.3 % in hsc & i will complete my diploma in lscheme in academic year 2013-14 .can i join direct 3rd year in B.E ?
27th December 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

27th December 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

27th December 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering ??? I have got 73.2 % in sslc & 58.3 % in hsc & i will complete my diploma in lscheme in academic year 2013-14 .can i join direct 3rd year in B.E ?
27th December 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering ??? I have got 73.2 % in sslc & 58.3 % in hsc & i will complete my diploma in lscheme in academic year 2013-14 .can i join direct 3rd year in B.E ?
3rd April 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i want to join in directly third year after completing my diploma in l scheme. is there any chance for that. i want to submit one web site address to you. because i saw the answer in that page. is it true? or false? http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_advantages_of_L_scheme_in_polytechnic _college_in_tamilnadu#slide=1&article=What_are_the _advantages_of_L_scheme_in_polytechnic_college_in_ tamilnadu This is that web site address.
8th May 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there possible which the L scheme
diploma students can join BE direct
third year by 2016..?
19th September 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir...i hear tat in 2016 anna university will make direct entry to 3rd year be..
If the persn completed his diploma!?
28th August 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir I am diploma m scheme 2rd year student...after completing my course...can I join lateral entry direct 3rd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?