27th December 2012, 12:47 PM
TruptiMehta

What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student

i m an ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGG. PASSED IN 2012 FROM MU. AND nowadays i m trainee in AIRINDIA org.
so i m confused to decide my carrer job between AVIATION and TELECOM companies so wat i do?
plsss help me

Related Questions:
  1. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student? -- [New]
  4. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  5. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  7. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  8. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a chance to do internship after doing electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  11. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  12. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  13. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  14. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  15. What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  16. Which are the M.Tech courses related to Telecom?
  17. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  18. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
7th July 2016, 06:59 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student

It totally depends on what you like more aviation or telecommunication.
If you are found of airplane and systems then aviation is good for you and if you are into mobile communications and cellular communications stuff then telecommunication is good.
Both the sectors have their own scope and pay very well, therefore choice depends solely on you.
12th September 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student

Dear sir,
My son is in Third year ,Telecommunication Engineer.please let me know which telecom Industry will be good for him in Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?