27th December 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE COURSES I CAN APPLY FOR AFTER COMPLETING MY 12th WITH BIOLOGY

22nd March 2013, 12:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology

You can try for courses like MBBS or BAMS. Courses like B.V.Sc and B.Pharm can be selected. B.Sc degree in agriculture/horticulture or related subjects can be opted for studies. B.V.Sc or courses related to diary science can be selected. Admission to all courses except B.Sc is usually done through entrance exams.
22nd March 2013, 12:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for civil services after B.Tech in Civil engineering. It is quite safe to take civil engineering as one of the optional subjects. It will be easier for you to study. Preparation for state level PSC exams can be done according to exam syllabus. Questions from civil engineering will be asked for most of the technical job positions.
23rd March 2013, 12:48 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the below Professional courses after completing your class 12th with Biology:
>> MBBS course -Minimum eligibilty is 12th pass with subjects physics, Chemistry and Biology

>> CLAT -Common Law admission test
Eligibilty is 12th pass with minimum 45% marks
Maximum age to apply is 20 years

>> BBA Bachelors in Business Admisnistration
Minimum eligibilty is 12th pass in any stream

>> CS Or Company secretary course
Minimum eligibilty is 12th pass in any stream
Minimum age to apply is 18 years
27th May 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the best demanded courses after completing my 12th with pcb . And plz suggest me some good corses as i love studying biology and i am intrested in it
29th May 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the best demanded courses after completing my 12th with pcb . And plz suggest me some good corses as i love studying biology and i am intrested in it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?