28th December 2012, 04:57 PM
saini2lalit

Which are the universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech Civil through distance

Universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech civil through distance? The courses approved by MHRD are also approved by AICTE?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech computer science through distance? The courses approved by MHRD are also approved by AICTE?
  2. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  4. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  5. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  7. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  8. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  12. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  13. Universities offering distance diploma, B.Tech in Electrical(AICTE and UGC approved)?
  14. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  15. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  16. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  18. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
22nd July 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities approved by AICTE and offering M.Tech Civil through distance

i have completed three year diploma in civil engineering in 1996 from govt. poly. & after it i have done B. tech from RVD university in 2010. can i do M.tech. & where.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?