28th December 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?

I'm in 12th with science stream..
How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure of getting admission in pusa institution?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join Pusa institute of hotel management
  3. What documents and certificates are necessary to get admission in PUSA Hotel Management institute, New Delhi
  4. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  6. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  7. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  8. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  9. Where to get Hotel Management forms for PUSA institute?
  10. How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?
  11. Procedure to take admission in private institution? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  12. Date of sale of forms of Hotel Management Pusa? How and from where get the form?
  13. How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?
  14. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  15. Date of sale of Hotel Management Form of PUSA institute?
  16. How to get admission in Pusa Institute of Hotel Management?
  17. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  18. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
29th December 2012, 03:32 PM
anukulachandra

Default Re: How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?

HI,

These are some percentage is required for hotel management---------------

1.You have to secure at least 50% of marks in 12th to be eligible
2.The minimum qualification for admission is 10+2 system or its equivalent
3.You must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination.

This should help
thank you
21st March 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?

how much pecentage require to take admission in BBA
21st March 2013, 10:49 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in the IHM, Pusa Delhi you have to appear in the NCHMCT OR National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance test for the Hotel Management Course .

This test will be held on 27th April 2013

Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass
English should be one of the subjects in class 12th

AGE- Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years
Only Candidates born on and after 1st July 1991 can apply
SC/ST candidates gets 3 years age relaxations

Last date to apply is 15th April 2013
22nd March 2013, 12:34 AM
yumnamgirish

Hello

Hotel management is one of the interesting courses for young charming candidate.

Minimum qualification of for studying hostel management is 12th pass with 50% from a reputed board

Courses available for the hotel management student are

BSc
certificate course
advanced diploma course
mba
pg diploma course

Some reputed colleges are

IHM Delhi(PUSA)
IHM Mumbai
IHM Bengalore
IHM Chennai
IHM Ahmadabad

Exam available for the HM cources are

NCHMCT exam http://www.nchmct.org
PUTHAT exam http://www.uihmt.puchd.ac.in

with regards

girish
20th May 2013, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me any contact num. Of yours which is in working condition? N i am doing b.com 4th semester from gauhati university, assam. I want to persue hotel management course from IHM, Pusa, Delhi,, can you please guide me the procedures for it??
20th August 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i had passed 12th in 2009 from nios board now I want to do hm is it possible and my born was in 1992????
24th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I had scored 45% in 12th due to my ill health can i get addmission in hm collage?
16th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am pass for 12th but hotal menejment cors admissan who is tha recvaid....
16th May 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I will passed 10 2 com. In 2013-14 my age comlited 17 years on 19 oct .can i will apply to this.?
30th May 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I am complete h.s in commerce 41%. Caste OBC.
Can i eligble for hotel management course?
3rd January 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am 11 class student and i want to ask that what is the basic requirement to apply in hm .. and I want to do hm in iihm delhi so can you suggest me something for my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?