28th December 2012, 11:34 PM
brad91964

How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?

Sir,
I am a student of electrical engg,3rd yr in NIT-Agartala.My question is
how to apply for summer training in NTPC and which will be the best one for it??

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  2. How to apply for summer training at NTPC? Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  4. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  6. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. How to do summer training in NTPC near Delhi?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  9. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  10. How should I apply for summer training?
  11. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  12. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  13. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  14. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T? -- [New]
  15. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  16. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  17. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?
  18. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
15th February 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?

how we can apply for online tanning in ntpc bihar
21st March 2013, 07:13 PM
mannithelion

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?

Firstly you go to nearest NTPC office.
you take a training form and fill them,
some money they will tanking by you and he gives you a receipt.
after some day they will calling you and give details about date of training.

A ll training centre are good depends on-
1.your area of enterest
2.suitability for travelling.
3.fees of training,
4.you want interprineurship or not...
8th March 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?

i am 3rd yr student of EEE and i want to do training from your reputed corporate time of training would must be summer.so i request u to help me .
2nd April 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 1 month industrial training of electrical for electrical students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?