29th December 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for WBCSE exam after passing Maths Hons from ELLIM university?

Am i elligible for wbcse exam?I passed math(Hons) from ELLIM UNIVERSITY.

5th July 2013, 01:44 AM
homikohli

Location: K1-8, shahrpura, P.O.-sindri, Dist-Dhanbad,Jharkhand 828122
Default Re: Am I eligible for WBCSE exam after passing Maths Hons from ELLIM university?

Yes you are fully eligible for West Bengal Civil Services Examination in the basis of graduation degree through EIILM university. EIILM university a Private University of Sikkim and it is fully recognized with UGC and AIU.

But as the Private University, the university can offer course in its main campus through regular course. But this also conduct distance education which is not approved. So, if you have done the course through distance education then you may have problem.

But till now all the degrees of EIILM university accepted in all types of Job. You can see its recognition in UGC Website www.ugc.ac.in. In this website you have to go to Quick Link Tab which is left corner of website and click it.

Select Private university in Quick Link tab and list of name of states will be opened. Select Sikkim state and you can see the name of EIILM university.

Don't worry the eligibility cirteria for WBCSE is only graduation with aUGC recognized university and EIILM is ugc recognized. Best of luck.
14th September 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for WBCSE exam after passing Maths Hons from ELLIM university?

sir i have done B-tech hons,Now can i apply for BPSC??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?