29th December 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?

I would like to find out which colleges provide the facility of B.ED Course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  3. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any university providing the facility to do post graduation while working in IAF?
  5. Can graduation be done twice to improve marks? Colleges providing this facility?
  6. Which are the institutes providing Ph.D in Political Science through correspondence? Can I get a chance after scoring 53%?
  7. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  8. Colleges providing M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  10. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  11. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  12. Which college can I take for admission in government college of Odisha? My Odisha Stat Rank is 16099 in general -- [New]
  13. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  14. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  15. Bank loan facility for admission in reputed intermediate schools?
  16. Which are the colleges providing correspondence courses?
  17. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  18. How to do higher studies in Odisha after doing BSc in Zoology Hons?
30th August 2015, 09:09 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?

List of B.Ed College in Orissa:-

- Rourkela College of Educational Training
Sector-21, Nayabazar, Rourkela-767001 Orissa

- Radhanath Institute of Advanced Study in Education
Cuttack – 753002, Orissa

- Regional Institute of Education
P.O.Madusudan Nagar, Bhubaneswar -751007 Orissa

- Anandpur Anchalika Training College
P.O. Fakirpur, Keonjhar Distt. -758022, Orissa

- College of Teacher Education
Bolangir-767001 Orissa

- Govt. College of Teacher Education
Angul -759122, Orissa

- Nabakrushna Choudhary College of Teacher Education
Distt.Angul -759122 Orissa

- Utkalmani Gopabandhu B.Ed College
Takatput., P.O. Baripada-757001 Orissa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?