30th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of intellectual Property Right and Technology Management course? I have done LLB 3 years course

Please let me know about the scope of Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Management course.I have done LLB three year course.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Management?
  2. LLB (Hons.) course in Intellectual Property Law IIT Kharagpur: Job opportunities, patent agents, how to become judge?
  3. Prospects for PG diploma course in intellectual property rights?
  4. What is the pay package after completing LLB Hons from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law?
  5. Which course is better for me among MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Hospital Administration and MS in Intellectual Property Rights having completed Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  6. How to become an astronaut after passing 12th?
  7. Detailed information about the companies offering job for PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law candidate?
  8. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  9. What is the scope of IPR for a Commerce Graduate? -- [New]
  10. How to get NET SET exam after completing LLM with Intellectual Property Rights?
  11. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
  12. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  13. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  14. Names of the colleges for B.Com hons from IP university
  15. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  16. Best career after +2? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  18. Is pursuing PG diploma in intellectual property rights worthwhile? Which is the best method? Best universities in Distance Mode?
13th February 2014, 04:34 PM
Gephive

Default Just saying hello

I just wanted to say hi, new here obviously.. look forward to contributing to the community
26th April 2014, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of intellectual Property Right and Technology Management course? I have done LLB 3 years course

Sir I would like to joinin LLB in karakpur. Now I am in IBM. Will it be advisable to leave my job and join inLLB. Please suggest you views. My mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?