21st March 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?

I'm compleated my plus two last year l interested to study llb what can i do to study llb what are its qualification what is its sylabus how to get llb admission what are the queustions in llb entrance what are the entrance syalabus,l want to know about entrance deatails

8th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?

for llb admission after 12 getting 49percent shoud i get admissiom in llb collage
12th June 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?

What type of questions are asked im entrance exams of LLB(Hons), Lucknow university
13th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

if someone is graduate from ignou new delhi without 10 2, can he be eligible for admission to LLB
14th June 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i want an application forum for 5 year llb in kerala
14th June 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

please reply to the qutions asked
16th June 2011, 12:28 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, you can do LLB after 12th.

to do LLB after 12th, you have to qualify a exam which is CLAT exam.

it is a all India basis exam.

and it based with the general awareness and general English.

all the best.......
25th June 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

what can i do to study LLB after 12th
28th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in 2008 with 42.percent. Can i do llb
2nd July 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

WHICH TYPES OF BOOKS I SHALL GO THROUGH FOR THE ENTRANCE OF BA.LLB IN AMU?
2nd July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPES OF BOOKS I SHALL GO THROUGH FOR BA.LLB ENTRANCE IN AMU?
2nd July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

LLB ENTRANCE 2011 OF 3 YEARS
13th July 2011, 08:18 PM
vijay kumar rajput

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm compleated my plus two last year l interested to study llb what can i do to study llb what are its qualification what is its sylabus how to get llb admission what are the queustions in llb entrance what are the entrance syalabus,l want to know about entrance deatails
what is the date of enters text exam
14th July 2011, 09:49 PM
prajaktagujar55

Quote:
thanking you.
15th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?

Quote:
tell me
2nd August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i haave passed 10 2 )comm.)in 2000. can i do LLB.
[email protected]
3rd August 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i want llb in pune
4th August 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

tell me how can i enter in llb after pass 12th commerce
5th August 2011, 02:28 AM
brijeshgzp123

hello dear

all the best.......good luck...
12th August 2011, 05:36 PM
DN358
Banned

okay dude...
27th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam am abi,from tamilnadu,am studying 12th,i want to do llb after my 12th board exam;
is there any model questions or previous year question books are available?
yes, means what is the name of the book?
when will they publish the application form, where i collect the form?
1st September 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th in the year 2000 know i am 29 i would like to do LLB so what are the requirements for that
3rd September 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student of class 11 . I wan't to get knowledge about what to do after 12 and how to start the procedure of becoming a lawyer...?
8th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

sir main abhi BCA kar raha yah mara 3rd semester hai ,, aur main 12th 2010 main ki the usme mare 44.2% the aur main abhi L.L.B. karna chata hu to kya main kar saktu huplz sir answer jarur dena kyu ki ya mare fucter ka sawal haiiiiiiiiii......()#(^&%)#! yah mera code hai ans dena...
11th September 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i do llb after my plus two.(commerce)
21st September 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir can I do llb after my 2(science non med)
8th October 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir can I do llb after 12(science non med)
12th October 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am an average student and want to persue law in the future. I would like to know how can i understand whether i have the potential to make a good career in this stream. What are the personal qualities one needs to have for becoming a successful lawyer? ...please reply soon! I would be highly obliged for the same. Thanking you. -archana
12th October 2011, 10:05 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Dear sir, i am an average student and want to persue law in the future. I would like to know how can i understand whether i have the potential to make a good career in this stream. What are the personal qualities one needs to have for becoming a successful lawyer? ...please reply soon! I would be highly obliged for the same. Thanking you. -archana
you can attend any of the entrance exam of any of the universities and questions asked will be asked regarding basic knowledge and english grammer .
All the best
3rd November 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, now i'm studying in B.A 1st semister, after completing my B.A i want to study LLB. While completing my B.A how much parcentage i have to get, that i can study LLB.
9th December 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

can it is the easy to do llb after twelth??????
18th January 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

please tell me a which percent are qualified in ias examination and tell me details how to fill form
3rd February 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

which subject is essential for llb in 12th class arts
5th February 2012, 04:51 PM
meenu sen

Smile Re: What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?

i wnt 2 ask that when this CLAT exam is cndctngg n where?? pls inform me as soon as possible sir....at [email protected]
8th February 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

how much persantage in 12 com ?
22nd February 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

can i give the clat exam if i am 16 years old after 12th.
2nd March 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

mam ........ iam in 11th nd i want to become a lawyer .so i just want to no dat wat is d percentage required for llb.

and cn v do directly llb after 12th or should we take some degree nd den v sud aaply for it .......... so plz kindly reply me in my site [email protected]
9th March 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

hii i have done bsc. MM in 3 year bachelowill its deegree in multimedia from PunjabTechnical Universitry.....so i want to ask that will it be consider in llb
18th April 2012, 12:29 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do LLB after 12th standard.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT examination.

Eligibility criteria:

the applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.
The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.

Syllabus for LLB course:
Elementary Mathematics
General English
General Knowledge
Current affairs
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

all the best.
19th April 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

can i do llb after 12th.i have opted science stream in class 11th and 12th...
9th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear all of You please answer me that after 12th. would LLB be difficult or easy?how many marks require in 12th to entrance in LLB
15th May 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hi I am bharti
kya % bases pr "BA LLB"hote he????
agar ha to plz bataye ke kitne hone chhea?????
I AM STUDING 12.....
24th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Ll.B after 2nd puc?????
And which books i have to refer for the entrance exams..............
4th June 2012, 10:06 AM
suni.swty

Quote:
what can i do to study LLB after 12th
dear if u get this ans. plss tell me i also want to do llb in future
6th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam
i m studyng in 12th(commerce)..i waana knw the % reqd. 4 clat n' which books should i prefer 4 the prepration of clat...Which uni. is best PU(chd.) or rajiv gandhi uni.(patiala) n' scope after llb...Can i do CS or IAS crrspondence wid llb........kindly rply me soon..shall be highly thankful 2 u
10th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what % is required in 2 for entrance in llb exams?is there good future in llb?
12th June 2012, 01:17 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear

all the best.......
thank you
12th June 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

iam a commerce student i like to know the fee structure of llb 5 year course
14th June 2012, 08:06 PM
tl.com

hi,
Yes, you can do LLB after 12th standard.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT examination.

Eligibility criteria:

the applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.
The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.

Syllabus for LLB course:
Elementary Mathematics
General English
General Knowledge
Current affairs
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

all the best.

thanks
28th June 2012, 10:30 AM
raghav1717
Member+

hi,
yes you can do llb after 12th
you should score min 55% of marks in graduation relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.
Syllabus for LLB course:
Elementary Mathematics
General English
General Knowledge
Current affairs
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

you can also do BA-LLB(5 year)integrated course

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?