31st December 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 5 years LLB course in distance mode after completing 12th with 50% marks?

sir, i completed my 10+2 with 50% of marks, may i eligible for 5 yrs LLB course in distance mode please mention the universities offers the above course prefarbly south and in andhra pradesh, thanks
please mail particulars to [email protected]

30th January 2013, 09:44 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for 5 years LLB course in distance mode after completing 12th with 50% marks?

You can not do LLB through distance education. You should apply for the BA LLB course through regular mode. The Bar Council of India does not recognize any distance education or correspondence degree for law courses.

Therefore it would be better if you apply for integrated LLB course through regular mode. The best option would be Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). It is conducted for top law colleges in the country.

To appear for the Common Law Admission Test you should have completed 12th. The candidate should be able to submit the proof of completing 12th at the time of applying for the Common Law Admission Test.

Please remember that regular mode is the only option if you want to apply for the LLB 5 years or LLB 3 years course.

Eligibility

1. Must have completed 12th from recognized board.

2. At least 45 percent marks in 12th.

3. SC and ST should have scored minimum of 40 percent marks.

4. Your age should be less than 20 years to apply.

5. SC/ST should be less than 22 years to apply.

6. There is no relaxation for OBC.
30th January 2013, 03:33 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

Default Re: Am I eligible for 5 years LLB course in distance mode after completing 12th with 50% marks?

Sorry dear,
But you cannot do the LLB course through distance education system.
cause distance education of India havn't provided this facility.. you can do by regular mode....

Some of the institution are listed below:--

1.Athagarh law college
2.A.V. R.Amrutha College of Law
3.Dr.B.R.Ambedkar College of Law
4.Indira Priyadarshini Law College
5.M.R.V.R.G.R. Law College

Good luck....
30th January 2013, 03:38 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
I’m sorry to inform you that you’re not allowed to do the ll.B degree as an open university candidate from anywhere in the country. Therefore, it is advisable that you should join a regular degree course by giving the entrance exam CLAT, common law admission test.
But if you’re having 50% marks in your 12th and if you belong to the general category, then you are not allowed to give the exam because the minimum eligibilty criteria is that you should be having a minimum of 55% marks in your 12th and a 5% relaxation is given to the sc/st students.
For more details, you can go to the website
www.clat.in
gud luck
24th September 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

SIR I complete my 2 for 71percentage nd my age 25,I want to learn babl ,can I any chance plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?