31st December 2012, 07:15 PM
brahmdeep

List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology

I wish to pursue a degree in food technology. Please suggest me a list of the top universities in USA offering a BS. Food technology and also the required SAT scores for each. Also please tell me the value of an indian degree for a job in USA

2nd May 2015, 12:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology

List of top universities in USA offering BS.

1. Washington University in St. Louis

2. University of Southern California

3. Vanderbilt University

4. University of Pennsylvania

5. University of California - Los Angeles

6. Tulane University of Louisiana

7. Middlebury College

8 Massachusetts Institute of Technology

9. Brown University

10. Johns Hopkins University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?