31st December 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?

sir i am an electronics and communication student of 2nd year.i want to do training in summer vacations for 1 month.i just wanted to enquire if any company is there which provides sumer training in jamshedpur for ece students???
my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  2. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  3. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  6. How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?
  7. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  8. How can I apply for summer training? I am doing B.Tech Electronics and communication branch -- [New]
  9. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  10. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  11. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  12. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  15. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  16. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  17. How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE
  18. How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?
1st January 2013, 03:17 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?

Hello friends,

6 weeks Summer Training for ECE/EE students inside electronics Industry

Each Embedded System is unique, and the hardware as well as software is highly specialized to the application domain Embedded system has become an essential part of any product or equipment.

Benefits to Students:

Hands-on Practical Training Summer Industrial Training (Basic to Advance in any Technology) International Certification (IADL, UK-Globally Accepted) Work on LIVE PROJECT

For more info -

log onto -
http://www.tecnocrats.com/
Mail on – [email protected], [email protected]
Contact us on - 9540854414, 9958639606

Best of luck
10th March 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?

What is d procedure to do 6weeks trainin?g in drdo
7th March 2015, 04:41 PM
bablu pradhan

sir i am an electronics and communication student of 2nd year.i want to do training in summer vacations for 1 month.i just wanted to en quire if any company is there which provides summer training in jamshedpur for ece students???
my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?