1st January 2013, 02:28 PM
khajamoinuaee

Is it necessary to take permission from appointing authority for distance learning to work in government company

I am working in Govt company. Is it necessary to take permission from the appoiinting athority for distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  3. Is it necessary to get permission from competent authority to sit in M.A examination?
  4. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  5. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  6. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  7. Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education
  8. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  9. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  10. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  12. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  13. Detailed procedure of summer training in ONGC and BEL? -- [New]
  14. Where in Gujarat could I pursue company secretary distance learning course?
  15. Company Secretary Course at the age of 35 for housewives (non-working women) through Distance Learning
  16. Government Jobs After doing MBA from distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  18. Can i get a decent job after BCA through distance learning from PTU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?