3rd January 2013, 03:05 PM
sairahhanna

List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?

Can anyone please provide list of reputed universities offering Phd programmes in Healthcare Management in India ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  2. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  4. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  5. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  6. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  7. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  8. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  9. List of colleges or universities offering MBA Health Care course?
  10. List of universities and their contact details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  11. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  12. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  14. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  15. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India? -- [New]
  16. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  17. Can I do Ph.D course after PG diploma in health care management?
  18. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
26th January 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?

I needed list reputed universities that offers Phd in management
22nd September 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?

can you give a name of reputed university where healthcare management in phd is available?
24th November 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

try out work integrated Mphil from bits pilani . good option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?