3rd January 2013, 03:13 PM
vsnukmr

Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering?

Hi,
I did diploma in computer engineering after my schooling 10th.(i.e: 10th + 3 years course in diploma engineering). Then did BCA in distance education while working itself & completed my BCA graduation.

Now i like to do MCA full time. Is it possible to join MCA.

Related Questions:
10th May 2013, 06:23 PM
coolvv1988

Default Re: Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering?

Can i go For MCA after diploma in computer application...??
I done diploma after my 10th.
22nd May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering?

can i get admission in collage of bca after completed in computer engineering after 10th
20th August 2013, 11:46 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolvv1988 View Post
Can i go For MCA after diploma in computer application...??
I done diploma after my 10th.
Sorry to say. Not possible to do MCA course after Completing Diploma Course. Graduation in Bachelor degree course is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for MCA Course.

Since, you have completed Diploma Course and Diploma course not considered as bachelor degree course. So, As per you qualification you're not eligible for MCA Course.

So, I suggest you to First Complete Bachelor degree course, then definitely you may get admission for MCA Course.
8th February 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done 12th Sci(Math) and Three years Diploma in Computer Engineering so am i eligible for MCA? Please reply
Thanks
9th February 2014, 08:29 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduation course being offered by number of colleges in India.

The minimum qualification that is required for the candidates to join MCA course is by completion of Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university.

The candidates should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or at Graduation level.

As per your profile,

Diploma course will not be considered as Graduation.

So, what I can suggest you is,

Try to join B.Tech through lateral entry scheme in the sense directly to the 2nd year of Engineering course.

Complete it successfully and then you will be eligible to join MCA course in regular mode.

To join B.Tech course, you have to crack ECET Exam.

You don't need to opt for MCA course at Post Graduation level after B.Tech.

With B.Tech qualification itself, you will be eligible to get job opportunities in many of the companies.

Better you can go with this to have fruitful career.

Wish you all the best.
6th April 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I have 10 2 and passed B Sc 1st year with mathematics and three years diploma in computer engineering with 93% also passed some papers in AMIE section A and also passed some papers through IGNOU A level I have 20 years experience in the field as govt employee for my pre motion I need MCA certificate plz suggest [email protected]
16th January 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering
Please reply my email id is [email protected]
20th March 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done 12th Sci(Math) and Three years Diploma in Computer Engineering so am i eligible for MCA ? Please reply, what is process step for apply MCA
9th June 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done 12th Sci(Math) and Three years Diploma in Computer Engineering so am i eligible for MCA? Please reply
Thanks
27th January 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir...I joined BSc in 2012 because of some issues I couldn't complete my graduation in 2015, I cleared my backlogs in 2019 now I get a degree in 2019.So my question is am I eligible to join MCA...Please give me an answer...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?