3rd January 2013, 10:11 PM
doublecrosser420

Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology

respected sir's,
i am currently pursuing Msc.Ag.seed science and technology.i would respect any information regarding phd. course in the field of seed science and technology in universities ABROAD after my msc.

peace.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PH.D in Seed Technology? I am a student of MSc Agriculture
  2. List of colleges and procedure to apply for distance Ph.D. in Seed Technology
  3. Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course?
  4. How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?
  5. What are the best opportunities for me being a candidate of M.Sc in Seed Science?
  6. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply? -- [New]
  7. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  8. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  9. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  10. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  12. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Can I be a Lecturer just after M.Tech or PhD is necessary?
  14. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for GATE while pursuing MSc(Tech) Information Systems at BITS Pilani
  17. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  18. What shall I do for pursuing PhD in Maths being not in touch with studies for long?
4th January 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology

Currently i am pursuing M.E.(comp) i want to do PHD, what is procedure to apply for IITs or other reputed institutes?
7th June 2015, 04:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Ph.D course? I am currently pursuing MSc Ag. Seed Science and Technology

You are pursuing M.Sc degree so you are eligible to do Ph.D course but you must have valid CSIR NET exam score card.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
23rd April 2016, 01:40 PM
dev sharma g

respected sir's,
i am currently pursuing Ms c.Ag.seed science and technology.i would respect any information regarding phd. course in the field of seed science and technology in universities ABROAD after my msc.

peace.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?