4th January 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology?

My qualifications are B.Sc. (Biotech.) + MBA (HR). Should i go for further studies and which is best course available ? What are the job opportunities available for me?

Related Questions:
23rd June 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology?

what would be better M.tech biotechnology or M.tech genetic engineering
in which among both is more job opportunities plz let me know soon
23rd June 2013, 11:01 AM
rhiayrash

There are very good job opportunity for you since you have done your master degree.You can apply in any good Pharmaceutical company,Research center.You have also done MBA so you have good opportunity in another company.Further you can go for M.sc if you wish to do.But through this degree you will get good job and good salary.
4th July 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

starting salary of m.tech master degree?
18th July 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

What job I will get after completing M-Tech Biotechnology with distinction with high first class
25th August 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

nothing...thw worst thing about this sector is the kind of jobs that it offer. I will be very difficult for you to get a job in biotechnology sector.
31st March 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.tech in biotechnology in 2014. But no job offer regarding biology subject in school and colleges.very difficult sitution this time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?