4th January 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?

what is the fee of Mbbs in the state of jammu and kashmir in govt. collages?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  2. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  3. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  4. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  5. Can I study MBBS from colleges of Jammu and kashmir and AP
  6. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  7. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  9. What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir
  10. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  11. Affordable Courses after Diploma in OMCA
  12. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Delhi University MBBS exam if I am from Jammu?
  14. Can other state candidates give the civil services exam of Jammu and Kashmir?
  15. Can a student of Jammu and Kashmir take admission in UG course of MBBS -- [New]
  16. Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State
  17. How may I get details about MBBS entrance test for Migrant students of Jammu and Kashmir?
  18. can I get a job in government sector in Jammu and Kashmir after completing B.Ed and 12th std from BSP?
28th May 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?

What is time of mbbs courses
15th August 2015, 08:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?

The fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Tuition Fees=Rs.30,900/-
  2. Boarding Fees=Rs.3,000/-
  3. Mess Fee=Rs.6,000/-
  4. Deposit=Rs.3,000/-
  5. Library/Stationery Fee=Rs.1,000/-
  6. Instrument Fee=Rs.200/-
  7. Sports and other Fee=Rs.500/-
  8. Total Fee=Rs.44,600/- per year.
List of MBBS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir:

==> Sheri Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences
Nohata, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir ‎

==> Government Medical College
Nohata, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir ‎

==> Government Medical College Hospital
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, 180001, Bakshi Nagar, Majhin, Jammu and Kashmir 180001 ‎

==> Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences and Hospital,
Bain Majialta, Jammu and Kashmir 180017 ‎
19th October 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission for MBBS in any government medical college jammu? If yes, tell me fee structure?
7th September 2016, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

kindly give me the guide for international student application for medicine study in the medical colleges in Kashmir and Jamie. thanks.
31st December 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me how can i take admission through pmsss in gmc jammu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?