22nd March 2011, 12:16 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University-Understanding Poetry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

B.Com and B.A. courses are one of the courses which are offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University. In these courses, students have to choose some optional subjects apart from the main subjects. Understanding Poetry is one of the optional subjects. The test of the exam is a three hour and 70 marks test. There are five questions in the question paper and all of them are compulsory. Each of the questions is of 14 marks. There are internal choices with each of the questions. Short notes are also given in the paper. Four of them are given and two are to be written. They carry 7 marks each. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/dr-babasahe...poetry-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Understanding Drama (EEG-07) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University: Understanding Prose Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Reading of Novel (EEG-08) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  5. IGNOU Masters in English British Poetry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Kuvempu University Bachelor of Arts-3rd Year Paper-IV Hindi Optionals (Hindi Sahitya ka Ithihas aur Vyakaran) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Which are the universities offering law through distance education?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do LLB through distance program? I have passed 12th with 90% marks
  11. What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?
  12. From which institute can I pursue B.E through distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  14. List of the top collages for MCA degree through correspondence in Navi Mumbai?
  15. Where can I do MSc in distance?
  16. List of universities offering B.E Civil in distance programme?
  17. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college
  18. Netaji Subhas Open University, Post-Graduation In Bengali (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th March 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University-Understanding Poetry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

What are the three themes connected to the of theme of individualism in indian women's poetry ?
18th May 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University-Understanding Poetry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

engliah question paper 2011 plez
4th November 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

B COM INFORMATION
3rd March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

dr.b r ambedkar open university m com 1st year (previous nov 2011)examps papers required for all subjects
14th March 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

please show me the 2011 year exam papers of B.sc Second Year
20th October 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am studying M.A. First Year Hindi,, I need the previous model question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?