5th January 2013, 03:53 PM
geetarathod

Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?

can i get highschool teacher government job in bangalore? and what is the qualification of that and where to apply the form

Related Questions:
  1. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  2. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  3. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  4. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  5. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School?
  6. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  8. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after doing BSc?
  10. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  11. Can I apply for computer teacher job? I have scored 34% in high school and 40% in intermediate
  12. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  13. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit?
  14. How to get government drawing teacher job?
  15. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  16. Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible? -- [New]
  17. How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
17th April 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?

Opening for preschool teacher in bangalore..call 7760997452/67807447
17th April 2013, 11:17 PM
Roopagauthamm

Default Re: Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?

Preschool teacher job in bangalore offer 11000 per month. Call 7760997452/67807447
31st October 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i have complet bed course kannada medum for two yers iam serching teaching post phhon no 7259105997
27th February 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I have finished B.sc, Bed in a.p but can I get a teacher job in the bangalore
20th April 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What is age criteria for applying PGT in govt schools in Bangalore?
25th June 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com I want government teacher job for primary school so now what should I do please help 8123098285
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?